Pedal through the most beautiful scenery in Bali with a cycling tour of the terraced rice paddies in the highland village of Jatiluwih. This World Heritage Site is a living museum showcasing the island’s traditional methods of agriculture, where clever land use and cooperative use of water and other resources turns almost-vertical hillsides into lush, ‘postcard’ rice paddies.
The tour ends with a sumptuous lunch, featuring organic Jatiluwih rice and fresh mountain vegetables, overlooking Bali’s ultimate rice paddy view.
|08.00 – 08.15||Depart from hotel to Jatiluwih village|
|10.15 – 10.30||Arrive at restaurant and registration|
|10.30 – 10.45||Coffee break, outfit the equipment & safety talk|
|11.00 – 11.45||Start cycling to Kedampal Village to see rice paddy, Continue to Belulang village to see hot spring, Continue to Mangesta village to see rice paddy. Next stop is Penebel Market to see traditional market.|
|13.00 – 13.15||Finish cycling at Filing Village around Penebel area and drove to the Restaurant for Lunch (if the guests are strong enough to continue biking, our guide will lead them to bike to the restaurant which will take about 45 minutes).|
|13.30 – 13.45||Lunch|
|14.30 – 14.45||Finish lunch and transfer back to the hotel|
|16.00 – 16.15||Arrive at hotel|
*) the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point.
- Welcome drink (Free Flow Tea & Coffee)
- Air conditioned return transfer
- Full trained & professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Buffet lunch + 1 complimentary soft drink / mineral water
- One complimentary mineral water during cycling
- Cold face towel
- IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover
- Shorts & comfortable sports shoes,